Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Roman Christmas Present: Meeting the Pope

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I promise to be updating the blog soon about what I have been up to in the last three weeks, but first I wanted to attach this link below. The NAC was able to have a private audience with the Pope this past Saturday for the 150th Anniversary of the College. Somehow I ended up on Vatican TV, and you can see me if you look carefully!

http://www.youtube.com/user/vatican#p/a/u/3/Rx6tvNJV0TA

It was an incredible and profound experience. I was able to get only two feet away from the Pope as he was passing by. How many blessings; it's like Christmas again and again!
God bless you during this New Year! Ad Multos Annos!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris,
    I didn't have to look very hard to find you. I thought it would be a passing shot, but there you were, attentively taking in every word!

    I hope all is well with you and your studies in Rome. You, and all the seminarians, are in the prayers of myself and the people of St. John's as well celebrate Vocations Week.

    God bless,

    Fr. Jim

    ReplyDelete