Friday, June 5, 2009

QuickPost: St. Paul's Catholic Church

Greetings from Ellicott City!

I have just finished my first week at St. Paul's Catholic Church as the seminarian intern for the summer. The parish is a beautiful, historic church (it was established in 1838). Though the church building is old, the parish is vibrant and new--just like the universal Church! I am really excited about the work God has in store for me this summer at such a great parish. Please visit the church's website at http://www.stpaulec.org/. You are certainly welcome to stop by and visit too!

This (obviously) is the first post I have done for this weblog. I am really happy to have found a way by which I can keep in touch with many people at once (it saves me a lot time composing emails). However, please feel free to contact me at my email if you want to; though I cannot guarantee a quick reply.

I hope in the future posts to attach photos and even video, so please check frequently!
God bless you and have a great summer of rest and reflection. I am planning on posting pictures soon of the parish, and maybe some pictures from the different activities I will be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment